Kidical Mass Guidelines
- Make individual decisions and be responsible for your family's safety.
- Obey all traffic signals and signs.
- Use hand signals. Wave hello to people, too.
- Follow right-of-way rules with all users of the road.
- Share the road, avoid the door zone.
- Ride single file in bike lanes.
- Keep at least a "ghost bike" of space between you and the rider in front.
- No one passes the leader. No one gets left behind.
- Have fun!
- Make new friends!
What Should I Bring?
- Bikes that safely accommodate all members of your family
- Helmets required for everyone under 18, strongly encouraged for everyone over 18
- Water bottle
- Lights for your bike if you will be out at dusk or after dark
- Weather appropriate clothing. Layers that you can add or subtract as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions